Our baitboat with the largest capacity
Our new XXL baitboat King in version 6.0 for large amounts of food.
You operate the echosounder, the GPS and the autopilot with only one remote control. All functions are shown on one display. No complicated setup and operation of multiple devices.
With the help of the built-in GPS chip it is possible to mark up to 31 fishing spots on the water. A big advantage to reach the feeding stations at night. After saving, they can be approached automatically by pressing a button and selecting the memory number. When the boat has independently reached the GPS spot on the water, it is visually displayed on the boat and acoustically on the remote control. The longitude and latitude are displayed for the stored GPS spots. The current longitude and latitude are also displayed while driving. If the remote control or connection fails, the boat automatically returns to the shore location.
The echosounder runs parallel while controlling the boat on the display. The fish sizes are displayed here in small, medium and large. The measurement range and sensitivity of the depth measurement is divided into four areas: 0-5 meters, 5-15 meters, 15-20 meters and 20-30 meters.
New and updated in version 6.0 summarized
- Radio transmission between boat and remote control runs at 2.4 GHZ frequency
- NEW 31 GPS spots on water.
- The boat performs a self-diagnostic at startup to prevent sources of error. Here it checks the functions of the remote control, compass, GPS and sounder.
- In case of failure of the remote control or connection, the boat automatically returns to the shore location previously set by the user.
- Distance meter between shore and GPS spots is displayed
- When the boat has independently reached the GPS spot on the water, it is visually displayed on the boat and acoustically on the remote control.
- The longitude and latitude are displayed for the stored GPS spots. The current longitude and latitude are also displayed while driving.
- The received GPS satellite number is displayed
- Fish sizes are divided into small, medium and large and displayed
- The measuring range of the depths is divided into four areas: 0-5 meters, 5-15 meters, 15-20 meters and 20-30 meters
- Fish detection sensitivity can be set in 3 levels
- Boat antenna
Features King Boat
- 5 kg feed capacity
- 500-900 meters range
- L=750 mm B=470 mm H=280 mm
- Built-in GPS chip
- Automatic driving / autopilot
- Built-in echo sounder with Fishfinder to 32m water depth
- Electronic compass
- Temperature display
- Rangefinder boat & lt; – & gt; Remote shore location
- Patented magnetic control system for the feed hatches
- Separately controllable feed hatches
- Patented release couplings for hook-mounting
- Removable herb protection for more power for the engines
- Easy rides over water lilies and herb banks
- Strong lighting system for the best view at night
- Use of the fail-free system in the event of signal cancellation / return to shore
- Stable position in the water by streamlined construction
- Battery life at maximum speed 2- 3 hours Standard battery and up to 4-6 hours with lithium ion batteries.
- impact protection
Features remote control
The remote control is equipped with an LCD screen and offers the following functions:
- Joystick forwards, backwards, left and right drive
- Non-slip rubberized control lever and buttons
- open left feed hatch
- open right feed hatch
- Release Rig
- Boot the LEDs on or off
- Automatic driving
- GPS menu
- King Baitboat
- 2 x 12V 5AH (10Ah) batteries or 2 x 10Ah (20Ah) lithium ion batteries
- Remote control with integrated lithium ion battery
- Charger for the remote control
- Charger for the boat batteries
- Boat antenna
- Operation manual